Import Fees, Taxes and Duties:
International customers should be aware that there may be a tax, duty, tariff, or import fee charged upon delivery of your order. It is your responsibility to pay these charges. If you are unsure of the amount of fees or duties that you may be liable for, then please contact your country’s customs office before placing your order with us.
the attack on the
will provide the necessary
All international shipments will be declared at
their ACTUAL VALUE as is required by
3) A correctly priced invoice will be enclosed inside the shipping container, and a duplicate copy of the invoice will be included along with the customs forms that are attached to the exterior of the shipping container.4) Please do not ask us to falsify our customs documents by marking your shipment as a gift or declaring a low monetary value on your shipment.
Undervaluing of Shipments:
We do not undervalue shipments, because;
1) It's the law.
2) In the event that your shipment is lost, if we undervalue your shipment then you are required to carry the entire loss because we would be unable to collect shipping insurance.
3) Because this is an international shipment, customs and postal officials will become involved in verifying the loss of your shipment, which may result in legal problems.
1) The declared customs value on an international shipment must be the transactional or sale price for the contents of the shipment if it is being sold.
2) If the international shipment is not being sold, such as when the item is a gift or a sample, then the declared value must be the fair market value of the item(s).
3) The fair market value is the price that a seller would get from a buyer for the contents of the shipment if it were to be sold on the open market.
4) Nominal, reduced, falsified, or “adjusted” cost values are not acceptable for customs declaration. Using nominal, reduced, falsified, or “adjusted” cost values may result in customs fines and/or seizure of the entire shipment. Note that penalties to the purchaser may also result.
5) All international shipments are subject to inspection and value verification by US government agents.
This web site and all contents including pictures, text and diagrams is Copyright © 2012 - 2018 by Ralph M Hartwell.